Since 1900, we’ve continued to evolve to meet the demands of patients, and that means providing access to care for more patients than ever and creating a healthcare experience that isn’t a hassle. With over 600 licensed beds between three campuses, Baton Rouge General offers the full spectrum of care from delivering newborns to providing end of life support through hospice. From our acclaimed Regional Burn Center, to our award-winning cancer and heart programs, it’s our calling to serve you.
And with clinics located throughout Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas, our physician group provides patients with comprehensive care and a full suite of specialties, including internal and family medicine and specialty care.
Excel as a locally led, independent health system dedicated to the health of our communities.
We will preserve and restore health, one person at a time.?
- Caring - A deep abiding belief that showing genuine concern and kindness to everyone reflects our compassion and respect, fostering a loving, healing environment.
- Diversity and Inclusion - We embrace the diversity of our employees, patients, vendors and community members and strive to maintain an inclusive environment that celebrates the contributions of all employees and provides equitable care to patients of all races, gender identities, ages, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, abilities and socioeconomic situations.
- Excellence - We commit to the relentless pursuit of perfection, continuously improving individual and organizational performance to enhance the outcomes, process, experience and affordability of care for our patients.
- Innovation - Transforming our approach, design and delivery of care through creativity, new ideas and leading-edge technology for creating the highest value for our patients.
- Integrity - Doing what is right in all situations; ascribing to the highest standards and responsibly using all the resources and talents entrusted to us.
- Professionalism - We exemplify professionalism through our attitudes, spirit, and considerations, which portray our character in everything we do.
- Respect - We treat all customers with respect, dignity and kindness, regardless of their race, religion, culture or socioeconomic background.
- Service - The honor and privilege of giving of ourselves, creating one-on-one connections, responding to the deepest human needs of everyone we serve.
Diversity & Inclusion Council
At Baton Rouge General, we are proud of our diverse team and patient base, and our commitment to diversity and inclusion remains a core part of our care, strategies, brand, and policies. We are proud to care for all patients regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or economic background.
Join Our Community
At Baton Rouge General we are a community of compassionate, caring individuals who set the bar when it comes to healthcare excellence. Our mission is to preserve and restore health, one person at a time. From clinical to non-clinical here, what you do matters.
We identify, prioritize, and address key issues to foster innovative actions that deliver equitable health care and create an inclusive work environment that celebrates the contributions of all employees.
Why Choose BRG?
At Baton Rouge General our patients aren't the only people we take care of, we take care of our team too. We are proud to offer our employees the benefits and resources they need to be their best selves at work and at home. These include:
- A comprehensive benefits program for you and your family.
- Competitive compensation rates across the organization.
- Professional development & support.
- Various employee perks including generous paid time off, flexible positions, and our Baton Rouge General Fit! program.
- We are a nationally and locally recognized leader in quality.