Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in Farmington Hills, Michigan in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their family.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
Team Rehabilitation’s Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy in the Midwest, to patients with neuromusculoskeletal impairments. We are and will continue to be profitable and growing with strong professional development and wide employee ownership.
Our mission is supported by core strategies:
- Establish long term partnerships with the best therapists and support staff.
- Employ a highly qualified team of therapists and provide the proper facilities and equipment.
- Commitment to excellent documentation and open communication with physicians and patients.
- Practice evidence based therapy by measuring outcomes and changing treatment protocols to achieve the best results for our patients.
- Measure patient satisfaction and react quickly to any concern expressed by a doctor or a patient.
- Participate in research studies and provide continuing education to remain current in all available treatment options.
- Delivery of physical therapy is managed by practicing physical therapists using a business model that offers PT’s ownership of their own clinics and clinical autonomy.