Chamberlain Group is a global leader in smart access solutions across residential and commercial properties. Our prominent brands LiftMaster®
are found in millions of residential and commercial access applications across the globe. Our innovative products and partnerships, powered by our myQ®
smart ecosystem, provide customers with smart access solutions to move safely through garages, homes, communities, businesses and storage facilities.
Chamberlain Group is a global company with corporate headquarters in the United States, along with significant production operations in Mexico. The team has global presence in Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We embrace the responsibility we have to each other, our communities and our world. We support causes that open doors of opportunity to people in our communities and the environment around us.
WHY WORK WITH US?
DIVERSITY BY DESIGN
- Thought Leadership: Original and passionate thinking to motivate and inspire teams.
- Customer Centric: Listen, understand, and create a positive customer experience.
- Innovative Products: Creating customer value with empathy and invention. Learn More
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: A collaborative and supportive environment where all backgrounds, abilities, and motivations are valued.
- Meaningful Work: Participate in work that drives business and personal growth.
- ONETEAM: It’s who and what we are. We trust, support, and respect one another.
Chamberlain Group has a long history of delivering innovative products to meet customer needs. We believe the diversity of our team makes our organization strong and contributes to our ability to innovate and remain a leader in global tech access.
Through our values and ONETEAM culture, we strive to create an environment where each team member can succeed and thrive. Starting from day 1 in new hire orientation, employees learn how to apply the values and cultural behaviors in their day to day jobs. We reinforce the importance of how different perspectives spur idea generation, drive thought leadership and cultivate innovation through our performance management and employee development initiatives.