DRIVE-THRU Warehouse Hiring Event
Thursday, April 15th 2021
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Join us for on the spot interviews from your car!
Date: Thursday, 4/15/2021
Time: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Where: 1200 Greenbriar Dr, Addison, IL 60101
(look for the white tents and pull right up!)
What to Bring:
- Your resume + enthusiasm
- Have a friend that’s interest, too? Bring them along!
*Proper safety protocols will be followed during this event including:
- Social distancing
- Temperature Checks
- Face Masks
See What We’re All About
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list eight times. Plus, we were voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Bonus DC Perks
- We offer forklift training programs
- Free food! We provide weekly lunches to show our appreciation to our DC team members
- COVID safety is very important to us, we offer free rapid weekly COVID Testing
- Holiday pay and opportunities for overtime
- Referral bonus programs
The Job at a Glance
As the Warehouse Associate (Internally known as an OEM Parts Wrangler), you will work within our fast-paced, distribution environment with automated conveyors, sorters and robots to help you pick, pack, put away, load, and receive our genuine OEM parts. You will assemble and pack purchase orders for shipment, use an RF scanner to pick and put away parts, and maintain a safety-first environment by following safety procedures.
A Typical Day
- You will pick, pack, put away, and receive OEM restaurant parts while maintaining a positive team environment
- You will use an RF scanner to pick and put away parts in the correct locations within the warehouse
- You will work with our Warehouse team to complete daily orders, and your performance will be measured by the quantity and accuracy of parts you process daily
To Land This Opportunity
- If you have previous warehouse experience it's a plus, but not required
- You’re looking to work Monday – Friday, 2:00pm – 11:00pm, and you're able to work Saturdays when needed
- You possess the ability to move around for long periods of time and consistently lift up to 30lbs unassisted
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will transport parts via carts and/or forklifts and frequently retrieve parts from top and bottom shelves, utilizing ladders or reach trucks as needed
- You are a reliable team-player, and want to dedicate your career within Parts Town Distribution Center
- You have great communication skills & you’re proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Bonus points if you have order picker forklift, reach truck, or pallet jack experience!
About Your Future Team
Our Distribution Center Team is full of high-performing team members who have a passion and en
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.