Company Generac Power Systems
Name Vice President Sales - Telecom
Req # 55186
Location Waukesha IS
Employment Type Full Time
The VP Sales is responsible for leading and directing the sales team to achieve short and long-range strategic objectives through successful planning and execution of sales strategies for the assigned channels and assigned region. The VP Sales is responsible for the entire range of sales planning and development, sales promotion, and sales activities. This role drives market/field/end user input back to the organization to improve positioning with programs, product development, and end user support.
Other Duties as assigned and the following:
* Incorporates Generac's customer focused values and concepts of quality into the determination, communication, review and continuous improvement of the customer support functions and planning process.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
* 10+ years of progressively increasing sales management & client relationship experience, including leading sales teams;
* 5+ Years of sales experience selling and developing direct accounts or channels focused on Telecom Operators, Cable Companies, Internet Service Providers and First Responder Networks
* Travel as required up to 50%, including domestic and international.
* MBA preferred;
* 1 year previous experience in a manufacturing environment;
5 years experience developing business to business relationships.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Travel as required up to 50%, including domestic and international.