Are you interested in working for a top company? Bright Horizons is hiring a Junior Financial Analyst.
The Junior Financial Analyst performs the quantitative analysis required for the budgeting and financial planning of the company. The Junior Operations Analyst analyzes key performance measures in order to establish/monitor individual center and overall company performance.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Develop and analyze the annual budgets including developing and maintaining relevant center financial and operational matrixes, which will assist in the budgeting process and review of center performance.
- Assist and educate the operations organization in analyzing actual center performance and the impact of certain key financial variables.
- Communicates with senior management, operations and corporate clients regarding information used to formulate budgets or related financial analyses. Integrate budget goals for individual centers and the overall company with finance and the accounting team in order to analyze actual results and identify any issues.
- Provide senior management with all required financial analyses and forecasting reports.
- Advise on pending tuition increases and maintain tuition sheets.
- Work with Sales Analysts during the center handoff process.
What we hope you will bring to this role:
- B.S. in accounting, finance or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in accounting or financial analyst role.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- PeopleSoft & Hyperion experience a plus.
- Budget tool experience a plus.
- Needs to be a self-starter, motivated and have a can-do attitude.
- Needs to be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.