TRC Companies, Inc.,a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the power, environmental, infrastructure, and oil and gas markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
The TRCSan Diego, CAoffice is seeking a talented and motivated entry level Civil Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Geologist, Hydrogeologist or other related Geoscientistfor full time employment in the San Diego area. Broad based duties may include the following:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in civil or environmental engineering, or in the Geosciences.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office tools, including Word and Excel.
* Zero to two years of experience.
* Must possess high safety awareness and be willing to adhere to all aspects of TRC's rigorous behavior-based health and safety programs.
* EIT or GIT desirable.
* Training in AutoCAD or ArcView GIS desirable.
* 40-hour HAZWOPER training, including current refresher training is desirable.
* Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test and a company physical exam (indicating that there will be no restrictions for field activities or use of a half-face respirator).
* This position will require field work and travel, as well as early start times and occasional night or weekend work.
* Valid driver's license.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled