Proven Partners Group is looking to add an experienced Maintenance Technician to our team. The Maintenance Mechanic/Technicians work on troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing production equipment including but not limited to industrial blenders, industrial mixers, automated packaging equipment, and manual packaging equipment.
This position will work third shift, 10:00 p.m. 6:20 a.m.
In this role you would:
- Conduct repairs and preventive maintenance to minimize downtime of manufacturing equipment.
- Prioritize all work orders for routine and scheduled maintenance.
- Troubleshoot all electrical and PLC problems.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting on all plant utility systems.
- Anticipate technical and human problems and takes steps to correct.
- Set an example for maintenance and production personnel with a positive attitude, willingness to learn and sharing information.
- Assume responsibility for the attainment of plant goals and objectives. Use skills and talent to contribute to organizational success.
- Install new equipment and make improvements on existing equipment.
- Complete any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
You will need:
- Minimum of high school degree or GED equivalent
- Three to five of maintenance manufacturing experience
- Mechanical Skills: Interpretation of pneumatic system schematics, troubleshooting of pneumatic systems, valves and valve replacement, motors and drive systems, contractors, starters, relays, switches, power supplies, transformers, electrical enclosures, and wiring devices.
- Electrical Skills: Interpretation of electrical and controls circuitry schematics, interpretation of PLC schematics, electrical standards, use of electrical equipment, safety precautions.
- Working knowledge of PLC hardware and Ladder Logic programming.
- Proficient and comfortable with computers and demonstrate proficient oral and written communication.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Forklift a plus
PandoLogic. Keywords: Maintenance Mechanic, Location: Carpentersville, IL - 60110
* Compensation depends on experience and skill level.
* Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacations, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401K with employer match