Do you have a willingness, availability and desire to travel extensively? Do you enjoy using tools and working with your hands? If you are an adrenaline junkie seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity - we have an opportunity for you at Hulcher Services!
Hulcher Services Inc. has been a recognized leader in the train derailment emergency response, track construction, rail cargo transfer services and environmental emergency response services industry for over 40 years.
Candidates will be responsible for transporting, operating and servicing heavy equipment used in clearing railroad derailments and debris. Company will provide training to obtain CDL although a Class A CDL license is highly desirable
Perks of the position:
We have multiple openings for the following positions:
Heavy Equipment Operator
Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL Driver's License
* Clean driving record required by company driving privileges
* Must be able to reach Hulcher facility within 30 minutes of a call
* Must be able to have the ability to travel in the region frequently, with some out of town jobs last two weeks.
* Must be able to respond as an on call 24/7/365 to deliver our emergency services to our clients
* All work is outdoors and physically demanding must be able to lift and carry chain hooks and slings in excess of 75 pounds
* Drug tests and strenuous background tests are a part of our hiring process.
Powered by JazzHR