Responsible for determining the monetary value of merchandise, property, or business assets for a company, including real estate and other assets.
- Perform detailed inspections on property to determine value, factoring in dates, quality, and age of property.
- Use data such as incorporating cost, market and income approaches to property valuation.
- Produce written appraisals for clients, government agencies, or companies
- Compile research in detailed reports
- Correctly identify discrepancies between the property’s description and its actual state.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze a problem coherently and provide precautionary advice before a purchase
- Work on a client-to-client basis, making appraisals for a variety of reasons.