Lawn Service Manager
Responsible for directing the efforts of lawn care and cultivation, including applying fertilizer and pesticides and planning landscaping projects.
- Manage a group of workers responsible for caring for the grounds at a building or home.
- Prune trees and shrubs.
- Apply pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides to get rid of pests, fungus, and diseases that destroy plants.
- Plan landscaping projects, including the installation of fountains, which plants or flowers to install, and outlying structures such as gazebos or walkways.
- Schedule work for crew and check for weather conditions before convening.
- Enforce contract agreements.
- Identify possible pest problems and solutions.
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Order work and repairs.
- Mow lawns with riding lawnmowers or manual mowers.
- Whack weeds, trim bushes, and edge lawns using a variety of machines.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Install fountains.
- Hire, train, and supervise groundskeeping staff.