WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences - the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Strong technical and analytical skills in C++ development in a Linux environment. Ability to work as part of a team, while also being able to work independently, define goals and scope and lead your own development effort.
- Optimize deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc. on AMD GPUs in upstream open-source repositories
- Develop and optimize key Deep Learning models on AMD GPUs
- Collaborate and interact with internal GPU library teams to analyze and optimize training and inference for deep learning
- Work with open-source framework maintainers to understand their requirements - and have your code changes integrated upstream
- Work in a distributed computing setting to optimize for both scale-up (multi-GPU) and scale-out (multi-node) systems
- Work with cutting-edge compiler technologies
- Optimize the entire deep learning pipeline including graph compiler integration
- Apply your knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Ability to work independently, define project goals and scope, and lead your own development effort.
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Experiences to run workloads on large scale heterogeneous cluster is a plus
- Knowledge of compiler is a plus
- Knowledge of GPU computing (HIP, CUDA, OpenCL) and basic understanding of Deep Learning is a plus
- Masters or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
At AMD, your base pay is one part of your total rewards package. Your base pay will depend on where your skills, qualifications, experience, and location fit into the hiring range for the position. You may be eligible for incentives based upon your role such as either an annual bonus or sales incentive. Many AMD employees have the opportunity to own shares of AMD stock, as well as a discount when purchasing AMD stock if voluntarily participating in AMD's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also be eligible for competitive benefits described in more detail .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.