- To Blend Product according to provided formulas.
- Conform to Jel Sert Safety Procedures, GMP requirements and work instructions.
- Independently work from production schedules and formulas, specifications and work instructions.
- Ensure that product meets quality specifications.
- Operate any department machine or equipment as necessary.
- Blend product according to formula and quality standards.
- Report any issues to lead or supervisor.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and other production employees to maintain company quality standards and production.
- Keep work area(s) clean and free of safety hazards.
- Identify and quality issues.
- Preform other similar work required.
FOOD SAFETY/QUALITY RESPONSIBITIES:
- Follow applicable work procedures and instructions; monitoring of critical control points (CCP's) and quality control points (QCP's).
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Basic computer skills and ability to effectively communicate in English. Good motor skills and hand eye coordination, ability to identify quality problems and basic knowledge of safety and GMP regulations. Must be able to successfully complete mixer selection test. No prior experience required.
- Manufacturing and fast paced environment, a full range of motion is required (reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs., standing for the duration of a shift (8 or more hours), continuous work, possible exposure to various odors and powder dust, work independently, Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.