- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Operate a forklift or other equipment to transport materials within the factory
- Practice safe working habits, following safety guidelines to operation and support of company initiatives
- Enter/maintain/transact materials in Generac ERP
- Ability to identify and resolve basic problems
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Models positive and professional work ethics.
- Effective communication skills
- Basic problem solving knowledge.
- Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math functions.
- Basic PC knowledge
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Temperatures can vary from cool to warm depending upon the season. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies