- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years of quality experience.
- Has the ability to maintain a professional rapport with support groups and peers while achieving results.
- Leads communication to team members reviewing achievement to quality metrics and progress of countermeasures/projects.
- Supports communication to Supervisor of issues impacting quality with appropriate countermeasures.
- Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
- Basic drawing, wiring, and schematic interpretation skills.
- Intermediate PC knowledge.
- Intermediate knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Quality Control Plans, mistake proofing, Nonconforming Material Reports (NMR), Engineering Change Requests (ECR), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and ISO Quality System processes.
- Associates degree and/or Certified Quality Technician preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Temperatures can vary from cool to warm depending upon the season. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.