- High School diploma or equivalent
- An understanding of machining/fabricating fundamentals
- Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Contributes to identifying problems and implementing appropriate countermeasures.
- Intermediate PC knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Ability to interpret drawings, schematics and machine specifications.
- Preferred experience on equipment and automation consistent with a metal fabrication, paint, and assembly operation.
- Intermediate mechanical aptitude, ability to understand complex issues and systematically work toward resolution.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Temperatures can vary from cool to warm depending upon the season. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing