Work with the leader in the power industry! Generac is a Wisconsin based $1.0 billion market-leading manufacturing company that builds quality power products that positively impacts the lives of our customers. We design, create, and build our products right here in Wisconsin! We have new opportunities available on all shifts for reliable, dependable team orientated individuals. The Machine Operator is expected to perform under the direction of the area supervisor, manufacture parts per plant specification in an accurate and timely manner utilizing Fabrication equipment while recognizing safety and efficiencies. This position reports directly to Production Manager or Supervisor.
• Regular and prompt attendance and the ability to work schedule as define and overtime as required.
• Position and secure work piece in machine
• Maintain a clean safe work area
• Ability to read blue prints/Diagrams, tape measure by millimeters dial caliper and any other measuring instruments as needed.
• Ability to follow directions and work in a team environment.
• Previous experience with inventory control methods.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• An understanding of machining/fabricating fundamentals
• Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
Generac offers an excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, company matched 401K, career development, and more!
For a complete job description and to apply on-line please visit us at www.generac.com/careers
Generac Power Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.