The Senior Analyst - Operations Innovation will collaborate with others on initiatives critical to the success of the enterprise. Examples of these include:
- Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and adapt to healthcare reform
- Introduction and incubation of disruptive technologies in kidney care
- Development and operationalization of growth strategies across Kidney Care and DaVita Strategic Business Units
- Process re-engineering for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis operations
- Integrated care business model development
The Senior Analyst will work with a team of highly-motivated individuals with management consulting, process engineering, change management, and healthcare delivery experience and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to senior executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Collaborative Problem Solving:
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate, and quantify opportunities
* Analytics and Strategic Synthesis:
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks; uses continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma) when appropriate
- Builds complex models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
- Queries and analyzes large datasets to derive meaningful insights
- Observes operations to incorporate 'real-world' considerations into work
* Written & Oral Communication:
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis
- Distills complex business problems into cohesive, impactful stories
- Works closely with teammates in the clinics and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
* Project management:
- Creates and manages individual work plan and contributes to overall project plan
Travel: Up to 50% travel may be required at times; though typical travel is 5-10%
- 1-4 years of total work experience
- Experience with large-scale business transformations with tangible impact on operating/financial performance preferred
- Strong analytical and presentation skills preferred
- Evidence of strong partnership ability preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "Community first, Company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.