Job Summary: The Customer Support Representative I provides excellent customer care to customers in a timely manner with an emphasis on providing accurate information, effective communication and issue resolution. The hours for this position are 10:30am - 7:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical demands:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- 6 months of experience in a customer support role.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to keyboard 40 wpm while on the phone with customers;
- Ability to provide customer friendly etiquette;
- Ability to evaluate a situation objectively and review situations in a supportive and empathetic manner;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, offer accurate information;
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail;
- Availability to work first shift hours;
- Accurate grammar, punctuation and spelling; and can do attitude;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion, the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."