|Electrical Engineer Intern|
|MTU Onsite Energy (Mankato, MN)|
|OED - Non-Exempt|
2. Assist development of electrical wiring harnesses.
3. Assist with proper documentation of all group procedures and test methods.
4. Completes work according to standard engineering principles and practices.
5. Determine qualification and development specifications.
1. Pursuing a BS in Electrical or Automotive Engineering, 3rd or 4th year.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Inquisitive mind and willingness to learn
4. Strong AC & DC electrical aptitude
5. Basic computer skills; must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
6. Ability to work with complex mathematical concepts and apply those concepts to practical/real world situations.
1. Basic 2D/3D CAD skills