We currently have an opportunity for a Summer 2020 Marketing & Sales Intern in the Pharmaceutical Division.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful, professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem-solving abilities.
The position is in our Lake Zurich, IL corporate office.
Interns will have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas including:
- Working cross-functionally to help build out marketing materials
- Reporting on market and sales trends
- Performing analysis and evaluate sales opportunities
- Conducting competitive intelligence analysis
- Conduct outbound calls for special project lists as assigned
- Job shadow with both inside and outside sales representatives
- Support reporting projects and analysis of sales data
- Completed at least three years of college education before beginning internship
- Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship, with anticipated graduation date in the following Winter/Spring.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales or a related business field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Intermediate or higher level skill with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, change resilient and independent yet still be able to work well within teams
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.