About the Team (Patient Education)
The Patient Education team supports DaVita's patient education programs for both Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and End Stage Kidney Disease (ESKD). These programs are designed to educate and empower patients and caregivers to better manage kidney disease and improve clinical outcomes. Kidney Smart, a main component of the Team's content, is taught by over 2000 certified Kidney Smart educators across the country, and to date has educated more than 190,000 individuals on CKD Management. Patients who receive Kidney Smart educated are more prepared to manage their CKD, including strategies to delay disease progression and education on kidney transplant.
Our team within Patient Education is an analyst group dedicated to the operations, reporting, and analytics to optimize Kidney Smart and DaVita's patient education programs. We work on a variety of regular reporting and ad hoc special projects to improve education delivery. We value analytical excellence, teamwork, and continuous improvement, and know that the work we do daily helps to improve patients' lives.
- Produce monthly reporting to provide valuable metrics to our operations leadership (using Excel and other analytics tools)
- Perform ad hoc analyses and deep-dives into clinical and operational data to generate strategic insights
- Engage with a broad variety of extended team members to develop and improve new Patient Education content and workflows
- Help to streamline reporting and analytics on the team through process documentation and automation
- Bachelor's degree; quantitative or research/data-oriented degree preferred
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
- Strong Excel skills - 1-3 years of work or internship experience using Excel for analysis (any industry)
- Some programming experience preferred (primarily Python, also VBA)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience with data storytelling and visualization preferred
- Curiosity and the ability to learn new skills as needed
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to adapt to change
- Collaborative work style and dedication to relationship-building
- Organization and ability to prioritize projects as needed
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.