Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hitting outbound sale targets by tracking sales leads throughout their life-cycle by successfully reinitiating the sales cycle with previous potential customers who were provided a home assessment, but did not purchase a product.
- Re-engage, develop and nurture relationships via phone and by email.
- Identify root cause of customer not buying and address those issues with product knowledge and value of Generac products and dealer relationships.
- Answer detailed questions regarding Generac products.
- Utilize various sales skills to cross-sell a variety of complex products with ability to explain the value add of all of those products.
- Educate consumers on the benefit of having an authorized sales dealer perform an install.
Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
3 years related experience within a Sales, Retail, Marketing or Customer Service environment
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, café, free parking and many employee activities
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days. Each Friday we relax in our jeans!
Product loan and discount programs
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”