Reporting to the Used Truck Sales Manager, the Used Truck Sales Executive (UTSE) is accountable for developing existing customers and generating new accounts, increasing used truck sales while maintaining a high level of customer service to build JX’s reputation as the industry leader in heavy and medium-duty used truck sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The UTSE is part of a small, elite dedicated sales team within JX held to specific standards of excellence in retailing used trucks.
- UTSE’s primary goal is to move significant quantities of used trucks at a profit. New trucks, including stock and order outs, are not part of the UTSE’s responsibilities.
- The UTSE will receive exclusive access to a stand-alone CRM system intended to drive volume and greatly improve workflow efficiencies through the entire process from lead generation to finance approval to delivery. In addition, the UTSE will have primary distribution for all phone and web leads for used trucks, independent of where the UTSE is domiciled.
- This position demands a set standard of performance to keep and maintain these exclusive rights. If goals and/or standards are not met in a consistent fashion, individuals are removed from the dedicated UTSE team.
- The UTSE is required to actively participate in ongoing product, market, and sales training.
- When sales goals are met and exceeded the individual UTSE will be allotted funds to support their customer base for goodwill situations.
- The UTSE is accountable for the used inventory lot appearance at their domiciled location to drive continuity of the JX Used Truck Standard.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
- Proven track record of Selling/Closing transactional sales
- Inside Sales experience preferred
- Intermediate experience with Google Enterprise platform.
- Mechanical understanding enough to learn specifications of complex, customizable equipment.
- Valid driver’s license required
- CDL required, or willingness and ability to obtain.
- Business to Business sales experience
JX Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Team Player - Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented - Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter - Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit - Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact - Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or GED of General (required)
2 years: Truck / Heavy Equipment Sales (preferred)
Licenses & Certifications
CDL (preferred)Sales Skills (preferred)Relationship Building Skills (preferred)Presentation Skills (preferred)Phone Skills (preferred)Communication Skills (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and
Individual with Disabilities