Job Title:Collections SpecialistAurora, ILTX - Fort Worth
This position ensures accurate accounting records of receivables for the Company. Duties include managing and collection of outstanding accounts receivable from customers as well as performing a variety of complex clerical, bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial, statistical, and/or technical reports.Essential Functions
- Responsible for day to day accounts receivable duties
- Collection calls and/or correspondence to customers
- Reconciles and resolves discrepancies
- Accurately enters detailed data into financial systems
- Generates various reports and spreadsheets; transmits data as needed
- Knowledgeable in A/R and able to answer questions related to day-to-day work
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve customer discrepancies and short payments
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining accounts-Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off and customer reconciliations
- Assures resolution of problems related to sent invoices, invoice backup documentation, purchase orders, contracts, etc.
- Assist with cash applications
- Reconciles deposits
- Communicates with customers, team members, supply chain personnel, sales, etc. ensuring proper cash applications
- Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of EH&S principles and values; champions safety as necessary
- Performs other duties assigned by management that fall within the generally expected scope of this position
At CMC, we offer
- 5 or more years' experience in accounts receivable with high volume Collections experience;
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Minimal understanding of GAAP, FASB, SOX and similar regulations and requirements;
- Understanding of basic Excel formulas, lookup and reference functions, and logical functions
- Experience in SAP, Great Plains and Power BI
- Knowledgeable in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) i.e. three-way matching
- Ability to work without much direct supervision, set priorities and operate under stress of multiple deadlines;r
- High School degree
- College degree in accounting or finance, BBA, or similar degree helpful
- College level course in Accounting, Business or similar curriculum preferred
A sense of belonging within a Global Organization and a way to connect to people around the world. With this, employees have a competitive salary plus a performance-based bonus, a chance to invest in your future with a 401k plan with a generous employer match and a Stock Purchase Plan that lets you be a part of our success. Medical, dental, vision and other Insurance beginning on day one. Our employees take advantage of generous paid time off & a Parental Leave Program for ALL employees. For the future there is an Educational Training and Assistance program.
We know that diversity leads to better teams, better performance and better results. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation is a M/F, Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA Employer.