This is a part-time day position and teaches GED Math to adult incarcerated students within the Correctional Education program.
Instructors will be able to:
1. Deliver instruction in the content area for GED Math;
2. Ability to use and/or learn the Canvas Learning Management System;
3. Provide GED Math instruction: arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data analysis.
In addition to teach, instructors are responsible for:
* Assigning grades
* Recording attendance
* Attending mandatory meetings
* Complete all forms and documentation related to the course and all documentation required by the College.
1 . Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred;
2. Three years' employment experience teaching math;
3. Experience working with diverse population;
4. Computer proficient;
5. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.