Company Generac Power Systems
Name Human Resources Manager
Req # 55192
Location Whitewater CORP
Employment Type Full Time
Under the direction of the Sr. HR Manager, the HR Manager will implement, administer and manage HR policies and programs concerning employment, compensation, payroll, recruitment, organizational development, communication, employee relations, training, and safety for our Whitewater facility.
- Partners with internal customer groups to (manage) ensure coordination of HR programs, processes within a specific business function or segment of the company.
- Implements standardized operations programs and policies that drive innovation and employee engagement. Implements programs to improve individual performance for (manufacturing) operations.
- Serves as a trusted advisor with internal manufacturing operations stakeholders. Partners with operations & other HR (Recruiting, Benefits, Communications) business leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent and technical capability in the business.
- Collaborates with Recruiting to drive employment branding initiatives to establish Generac as a leader and advocate for the manufacturing industry. Expands efforts across all Generac operations, as applicable.
- Responsible for managing workforce headcount in support achieves productivity and efficiencies.
- Provides group and one-on-one coaching with operations leadership and managers as well as employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, HR management, problem solving and performance management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in HR or related field or 8 years equivalent experience
Additional 5 years progressive HR management experience in a manufacturing environment.
Experience implementing new HR processes and programs;
Experience with employee relations, training, and staffing in a manufacturing environment;
Prior experience supervising HR staff;
Prior work experience in Manufacturing industry;
Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."