Company Generac Power Systems
Name Corporate Recruiter III
Req # 55380
Location Waukesha CORP
Employment Type Full Time
SERIOUS POWER, COMPELLING CAREERS!
Do you want to be part of something bigger? For more than five decades, Generac has designed and manufactured diesel, natural gas, and bi-fuel generators...but we did not stop there! As we continue to grow both in size and in technological advances, we are pushing past the norm and pathing a way for the future. We are not simply satisfied with what is working now, instead we challenge ourselves and continue to be a leader in our industry.
The Corporate Recruiter III is responsible for aggressively securing top talent by utilizing various recruiting avenues. This role is responsible for leveraging the internet to source and identify talent through cold calling and other creative sources. While working with hiring managers, they will define their requirements and develop a target recruitment approach. This role exposes them to drive hiring decisions, direct team members, and be directly involved in the negotiation of offers.
* Lead full-life cycle recruiting for assigned group, developing relationships with multiple hiring leaders at our multiple locations and act as the subject matter expert for specialized talent acquisition needs.
* Schedule phone screens and on-site interviews for candidates including coordination with interview teams, company resources, and travel department.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 5 years of progressive work experience in full-cycle recruitment.
* Provide operational support through value-added approaches with regards to workforce planning and acquisition, and operational efficiency.
* Act as an informal mentor; teach recruiting techniques and strategies.
* In alignment with business goals and leadership, aid in developing effective solutions to address skills gaps and culture integration.
* Actively participate and network with associations, social networks, and sales/marketing groups to build a network of candidates on an on-going basis.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."