At Tesla, our Service Advisors consistently coordinate a seamless experience for customers servicing their vehicle. They constitute Tesla's front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Service Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk through our door or schedule a Service Visit, managing communication across physical and digital platforms, through to returning their vehicle. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions are recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
* Engage walk in customers promptly, personally and with the goal of understanding their needs.
* Confidently communicate with customers through text, calls, or email to provide service status or scheduling updates and answer questions.
* Coordinate repairs in accordance with new and used warranty guidelines and specifications.
* Contribute to the achievement of productivity and customer satisfaction targets by meeting and exceeding individual KPI targets.
* Effectively present, sell and support the delivery and installation of the entire Tesla eco-system.
* Provide the highest level of customer service throughout ownership.
* Prepare, stage, and charge loaner vehicles in advance of a scheduled service appointment.
* Understands Service Operations; ability to ask the right questions and provide recommendations so questions are addressed.
* Seeks out additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
* Customer service experience required.
* Relevant experience in a customer facing role delivering excellent service, preferably from a technical/ automotive environment.
* Strong understanding of parts process, warranty, and ability to translate technical knowledge into customer friendly language both written and verbally.
* Seeks out understanding of automotive techniques related to repair and services vehicles.
* Positive, enthusiastic, and willing to learn about the changes in the personal transportation industry and Tesla products and services.
* Understands basic concepts, business issues and technical concepts.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills over phone, email, and SMS.
* Ability to address and defuse difficult conversations and customer conflict.
* Strong sense of team camaraderie and reliability.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and co-workers.
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
* Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays.
* Valid driver's license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history.
* Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
* As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
* Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
* 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
* Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
* Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
* 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
* Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
* Back-up childcare and employee discounts