College or University students who are working in a non-technical internship role during their study or in summer breaks between school semesters.
The Public Sector Programs Summer Intern will be responsible for the successful execution of assigned tasks supporting the Channel Public Sector Partner Programs and team, including (but not limited to):
- Contract support: Assist with Partner on-boarding and off-boarding of Contracts including document management and processing; ensure all necessary contractual components and documents are in place; assist with Partner reporting; maintaining contact updates.
- Partner support: replying to Partner questions and support needs managing directly or forwarding accordingly; respond to incoming emails to the Program Mailboxes with an SLA of 24 hours.
- Attend and participate in team and extended team meetings
- Working on additional projects and programs related to Public Sector business as required
- Back up for Public Sector Program team members as needed
- Create and manage Partner communications as needed
- Partner training facilitation support
- Program documentation support
- Self starter that works well independently and thrives while working collaboratively with a remote team
- Critical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure completion
- Responsibility and accountability
The intern will have the opportunity to learn:
- About HP and its business categories
- How the channel works; how HP and the channel work together to execute successfully and drive sales
- About vendor held contracts and how they facilitate sales, directly and indirectly
- Excellence in program structure and channel communications
The intern will have access to:
- Strong team synergy and support
- Collaboration and the opportunity to work with a variety of teams and organizations (legal, Contracts, sales, etc.) providing expanded exposure to additional areas within HP
- HP Intern programs and support
Education and Experience Required:
1st-4th year of College or University completed--typically a non-technical degree specialization.
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.