Inspire Medical Systems
has developed the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea. We are a ground-breaking, fast-growing company where the patient’s outcome is first and foremost our top priority. If you want to become part of a purpose-driven company and directly help to transform lives, this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for leading social media communities in alignment with outlined marketing objectives. This includes:
- Weeknight and Weekend Social Care + Engagement: Provide timely empathetic and informed responses to all social media messages and conversations
- Social Listening: Stay up-to-date with industry trends in both social and digital spheres to uncover insights to positively influence our consumers
- Graphic Design + Video Creation: bring to life engaging social media posts based on direction provided by social media manager
In addition to Sales and Marketing, this position will interface with many Inspire functional areas as well as with external vendors (e.g. Advertising Agency of Record) in order to meet sales and marketing needs in accordance with applicable policies and procedures. This role must be flexible for changing priorities and able to work with reduced supervision.
This role may include, but not be limited to the following activities:
- Moderate and listen to social media communities
- Execute and assist with creating content that is on-brand and empathetically relates to the consumer journey.
- Identify ways to maximize and leverage social/content marketing in advertising, media relations, digital, direct, experiential and other forms of marketing.
- Ensure that content and the social ‘personality / voice’ are consistent with the brand architecture
- Ability to empathetically communicate in a highly regulated industry.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends in both social and digital spheres; sharing insights with team members on a regular basis.
- Ensure grammatical quality and maintain strong copywriting skills, both informative and creative writing styles.
Required: Working toward a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Public Relations, Marketing or relevant work experience
- Stellar writing, editing and proofreading skills – writing samples required
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Maintains confidentiality with business relations, personnel matters, proprietary matters
- Well organized, strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good listener and ability to be very patient with our target consumers
- Experience and desire to hone graphic design and video editing skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- 1-3+ work experience years in social media-specific areas
- Experience with social media specific software (e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email careers@inspiresleep dot com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.