Direct Supply is building the future of senior living technology, helping connect the spectrum of healthcare in order to improve the lives of millions of seniors!
We are seeking a motivated and independent thinker to join our team as a Platform Engineering Intern. In this position, you'll engage in client and platform engineering functions and execute operational processes, all while leveraging analytics and a data driven approach to solve complex technical and business problems. You'll have an opportunity to learn and grow under the guidance of experienced engineers and collaborate with the team to bring designs to life while growing your craftsmanship skills with modern technologies.
This internship position is year-round, accommodating a part-time schedule during the school year and full-time during breaks and summer.
What You'll Do and Impact:
- Develop platform and client engineering solutions to specific requirements, including: design, implementation, and management of client and server systems.
- Create and maintain system level automation and orchestration.
- Execute operational activities to ensure system stability, resiliency, availability, and reliability, including: system level monitoring, patching, and upgrading software and systems.
- Collaborate with other platform and support teams to deliver solutions, develop documentation and ensure an outrageous Partner and customer experience.
- Execute work through an agile delivery process.
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Engineering or related bachelor degree program
- Client, server, and network technology experience
- Software and/or system automation development experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully work both independently and on a project team
- Strong work ethic was demonstrated experience
Additional Items of Interest:
- Experience with the task automation and configuration management framework, PowerShell
Direct Supply, Inc. and its U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers committed to diverse workforces.
2013 to 2020 Direct Supply, Inc. All rights reserved.
Direct Supply is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.