We are looking for an energetic and highly-motivated Warehouse Associate to join our battery distribution center.
- Accurately pull customer orders
- Participate in inventory cycle counts
- Stock shelves as inventory arrives
- Maintain warehouse organization
- Professional communication with customers
- Ability to write customer returns accurately
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials
- Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition to the Warehouse duties, this position may be responsible for the safe, timely and accurate delivery of customer's automotive parts to their location using a company provided vehicle; per location needs.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Positive work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customers
- Valid driver's license is a plus
- Previous forklift experience is a plus
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)