If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
DSV - Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world's 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers' entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com
Location: USA - Laredo, W Bob Bullock Loop
Job Posting Title: Air & Ocean Operations Supervisor
Brief Job Summary
DSV is seeking a qualified Import Agent – Air & Ocean Supervisor to join our staff as a full-time employee. The Import Agent is responsible for all aspects of air & ocean import shipments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordination of all aspects of the arrival of freight (including, but not limited to, rate quotation, billing, approval of vendor invoices, etc.).
• Adhere to all domestic and international shipping regulations.
• Arrange freight pick-ups and deliveries on a daily basis.
• Responsible for rating shipments accurately per the SOP.
• Work closely with other departments with the goal of delivering a high-level of service to customers.
• Mandatory daily correspondence with overseas offices, utilizing the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of import procedures and domestic and international geography including countries, major cities.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet set deadlines, establish priorities and multi-task in an organized manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail, profit-consciousness, ability to perform analytical analyses and identify and solve problems thoroughly and accurately.
DSV is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with DSV, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. DSV reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Nearest Secondary Market: San Antonio