iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need - answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Manager, Clinical Training in our Lincolnshire, Illinois. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- The Senior Training Manager proactively identifies training needs for new and experienced cardiac techs through needs assessments, partnership with Clinical and Systems Engineering leadership, and utilization of operational and performance data
- Designs and implements a continuum of programs from initial to advanced skill levels based on iRhythm's clinical methodologies; and continuously improves upon training materials, evaluations, and processes
- Manages all activities of the Training Team, including development and management of training professionals, training resource planning
- Models self-development for direct reports and enables continuous development for the Clinical Training team, and mentors others who aspire to participate in the Training function
- Conduct needs analysis by collaborating with Clinical management in an effort to identify gaps and available effective solutions that build on employee competencies within the clinical organization, the majority of whom are remote learners
- Ensuring smooth and efficient execution of duties to keep the business's workforce at peak performance
- Collaborates effectively with work partners in Systems Engineering, IT, HR and other key work partners to plan and deliver an exceptional onboarding experience for new cardiac techs; acts as a strategic partner to various organizations
- Participates as an active leader and member of the Clinical Leadership team
- Conducts the tracking and reporting of the progress for all on-going training programs.
- Manages vendor relations and guarantees that training program deadlines are met within the planned budget
- Explore innovative training solutions to include materials and methodologies in distant learning and multi-media formats.
- Remains compliant and adheres to all iRhythm policies and procedures
- Ensures there is consistency in the quality of training programs, initiatives, and materials launched by the Clinical team
- Ensures activities, objectives and measures are tied to the OKMs Clinical Operations with a focus on scan time reduction
You are an experienced Senior Training Manager who has:
- Minimum of 5 years of formal training experience required; experience in healthcare training required
- Experienced cardiovascular clinician with ECG interpretation skills strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years managing professional trainers, with a strong track record of success
- Proven examples of Leadership, Team Building and People Development
- Advanced one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable strength in managing complexity, growth minded, and influencing skills
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles, along with knowledge of adult learning (in-person and remote)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to administer formal training classes in the adult arena
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% of time
- Demonstrated computer agility - candidate must be willing and able to work with computers including the following applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows, training / multi-media applications
- Bachelor Degree required, Masters preferred or equivalent training experience
What's in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES NEED APPLY!!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.