CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
Department: AG0110 Internal Audit & Controls, Exempt
Job Summary:In this role, the IT Auditor will conduct or participate in Information Technology (IT), Business Operations, and Compliance audits with minimal guidance or oversight. The IT Auditor will have a staff role in executing audits and working closely with the Senior IT Auditor and the IT Audit Manager. Candidates must have proven experience executing projects and engaging business partners to enhance the control environment. A background in IT, Operational, and Compliance audits is required.
In this role, the IT Auditor will conduct or participate in Information Technology (IT), Business Operations, and Compliance audits with minimal guidance or oversight. The IT Auditor will have a staff role in executing audits and working closely with the Senior IT Auditor and the IT Audit Manager. Candidates must have proven experience executing projects and engaging business partners to enhance the control environment. A background in IT, Operational, and Compliance audits is required.
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes and procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary
- Executes IT general and application controls reviews; IT security and governance reviews; and controls optimization; Pre- and post-implementation reviews; Business process and Database security controls reviews; and familiarity with ACL analytics and continuous control auditing.
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of IT application, configuration and manual controls within complex IT environments.
- Identify risk areas, document findings, and reports per IIA standards.
- Assists with IT risk assessments, reviews of system access, segregation of duties, and documentation of controls/processes.
- Prioritize and assist in scheduling audit tests to be performed and interact with auditees to obtain the necessary information
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls throughout the business and provides client-focused value added recommendations in a clear manner to stakeholders.
- Use audit software (i.e. ACL, SAS) to analyze large volumes of data for trends, outliers, specific attributes to enhance audit coverage.
- Reviews operations and programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Reviews the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports and whether the organization is in compliance.
- Use SAP ECC/BI tools to extract data from IT systems for use in audits.
- Partners with IT management and other business owners to enhance IT control environment.
- Performs ad hoc appraisals, inspections, investigations, examinations or reviews at the request of the Vice President, Internal Audit
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/Minimum QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will have proven experience in building collaborative relationships across all levels of an organization. This leader must have the passion, energy and intellectual curiosity necessary for a fast-paced, growth-driven environment.
- Strong relationship builder and ability to influence across all functions and levels within and outside the organization.
- Positive attitude, open communicator, high energy, good listener.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamically changing environment.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust in a collaborative work environment.
- Driven self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
- Creative and resourceful thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Possesses strong character and integrity, as well as confidence in their actions and decisions.
- A builder by nature - comfortable creating something from nothing
- Innovative and proactive
- A team player who serves as advisor, change agent and manager of results
- Bachelor's Degree in technology field or Accounting, or equivalent in the required field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years' experience with conducting and completing technology audits.
- CISA required; CPA/CIA preferred; MBA or a master's degree in the field desirable
- Excellent communication and people skills, both verbal and written, with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills; professional and ethical demeanor at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, demonstrated prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, autonomy, adaptability, maturity and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive or confidential information and knowledge of IIA Standards and CoBIT and COSO framework.
- Experience with auditing SAP ECC/BI/GRC preferred.
- Business and data analytics experience with emphasis on ad-hoc analytical interpretation of data files in various formats.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at .
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities