Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit:
Primary responsibility is to initiate and guide Patient SafetyNet System sales initiatives at top target sites for commercial adoption or competitive conversion, as well as further sales expansion and clinical platform development. They will be asked to work with US Alternate Care Territory Managers, Regional Directors, and Clinical Specialists in important evaluations along with the sales capture of these target sites. This position will work with the Alternate Care team to call on new and existing accounts to prospect opportunities in Long Term Care, Surgery and other Alternate Care. This position is also responsible for targeting and creation of a SN and Iris Pipeline. Responsibility for regional and national KOL’s to speak for and endorse use of Patient SafetyNet, Iris, and Clinical Alarm Management with premium Masimo solutions. Patient SafetyNet Sales and Commercialization manager will work with Masimo internal sales/marketing and with key clinical and administration leaders to support the above outlined duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Territory Managers and Regional Directors to identify new opportunities within primarily Long Term Care and Surgery customer base; secondarily outpatient care and other Alternate care opportunities;
- Develop and maintain a SN, Iris, and clinical alarm management pipeline;
- Present the clinical, operational, and financial benefits of Patient Safety Net;
- Accountable for improving the sales teams ability to present the clinical, operational, and financial benefits of Patient Safety Net and Iris;
- Function as not only SN, but Alarm Management, Data Solution subject matter expert. Collaborate with the Post Acute Team to expand opportunities and pipeline;
- Present technical solution of Patient SafetyNet in the pre-sale process in collaboration with Territory Manager;
- Develop a sales process and perfect quotations for Long Term Care and Ambulatory surgery in concert with Senior Director Corporate Accounts;
- Work with Clinical Specialist to support customer needs post-sale;
- Support local, regional, national trade shows as necessary;
- Identify / document non-critical care unit profiles for assigned facilities;
- Effectively articulate information in clinical studies regarding Masimo technologies;
- Displays emotional intelligence and the ability to successfully work as part of a team;
- Collaborates with Masimo Team Members including Acute Safety Net Sales Managers, Corporate Accounts, IDN and Clinical Specialist, Sales Administration and Customer Service, and Implementation where team selling is appropriate, and provides critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity;
- Collaborates with the Clinical Team to coordinate clinical evaluations of Masimo’s Patient SafetyNet technology to establish for vocal, credible clinical champions (VCCCs);
- Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including Pipeline, account profiles with updates on:
- Current status and next steps in establishing targeted VCCCs;
- List of sales opportunities with a realistic sales forecast data;
- Must be able to travel and stay away overnight;
- Perform special projects as requested;
- Healthcare sales background - min 1 to 3 years in Healthcare, preferably capital equipment or health care IT;
- Clinical knowledge as demonstrated by previous sales/marketing history. Must be able to deeply discuss the Med - Surg models and how to deliver value;
- Technical aptitude (for IT products) could be demonstrated by undergraduate degree or sales or marketing work;
- Formal training or studies in art of selling;
- Demonstrated, quantifiable sales ability;
- Team Player; with a history of successful collaboration;
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations;
- Understands and Displays Emotional Intelligence;
- History of successfully managing customer interactions;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver’s license;
- Technical competency;
- Background knowledge of Hospital IT and EMR connectivity a plus;
- Background knowledge of selling in the hospital, Surgery, or Long Term Care environment a plus;
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer sales calls on a daily basis. Must have a valid Driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s insurance requirements.. It also requires frequent driving, sitting, standing and walking. May stand for extended periods when facilitating customer meetings or walking in the facilities. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!