Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear.
JIT AME Regional Manager
- Reporting to Advanced Manufacturing Manager - US & Canada
- Advanced labor planning and maintenance through step down planning
- Advanced layout planning including lineside material display, warehouse planning, and equipment installation coordination plans
- Coordinate with equipment group on capital equipment and tooling standards
- Coordinate with Advanced MP&L for PFEP and material excellence
- Support the initiative established by the central AME team
- Manage all advanced AME planning for selected region JIT plants
- Identification and introduction of new technologies in the plants as well as continuous improvement of the existing process
- Team member of creating DFM, control plan, process flow, and FMEA for manufacturing process
- Support launches onsite for responsible facilities
- Willingness to support other sites for read across and information sharing
- Degree in Engineering / Industrial engineering or equivalent work experience; minimum of 5 years
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of JIT operations including manufacturing strategies, cost modelling, P&L, and logistics flow
- Very good command of MS-Office, MS-Project, labor balancing tools, and AutoCAD
- Clear understanding of Lean principles and the personal commitment to continuous improvement
- Leadership skills, strong communicator and team player
- Autonomous, highly motivated and result oriented working style
- Ability and willingness to travel 30% on average
- Ability to review layout and equipment drawings in AutoCAD
- Ability to complete 2D AutoCAD layout drawings
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and will become the property of Lear Corporation.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, are encouraged to apply.