The Cloud Engineering Internship will begin in June and end in December 2021
What You'll Do & Learn
As a Cloud Engineering intern, you will troubleshoot in very complex distributed environments; including following stack traces back to code and coming up with a root cause. Working knowledge of web services environments, languages and formats is required. In addition, you will also:
* Work on projects migrating on-premise application to Cloud based solutions
* Develop scripting using configuration management tools (i.e. Chef, CloudFormation)
* Utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Auto Scaling Groups, Lamda, Elastic Load Balancers, etc.
We are currently looking for highly motivated students pursing a degree in Computer Science or related field. Ideally you will have robust working knowledge of networking, compute and storage technologies and familiarity of AWS Services (i.e., EC2, Network, ELB, S3IEBS, etc.) In addition, we are looking for:
* At least Junior standing, recent graduates may be considered
* Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
* Proficiency in 2 or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, .NET, Python, Perl, Ruby or similar
* Familiar with development in both Linux and Windows
* Ability to manage administrative tasks; ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with many demands
SC Data Center, Inc. is a customer-centric business that supports warehousing, information technology and contact centers. SC Data Center, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.