Why Badger Meter?Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you have the autonomy and challenge that lets you learn and grow your career? Are you energized when you know that your contributions matter and make a difference in business success? If yes, then Badger Meter may be a great place for you!For more than 115 years, Badger Meter has provided strong, stable financial growth, in turn providing employees with the opportunity to build long, successful careers. As a leading manufacturer of flow measurement technology, Badger Meter offers many opportunities to measure what matters in protecting the world's water and other precious resources. Our company is large enough to continually drive market innovation, all while we maintain a collaborative and flexible working atmosphere.What You Will Contribute:
This position will be responsible for helping us grow sales of technical products by organizing and developing content that describes our products and their key benefits in target applications. The information deliverables will be used in Badger Meter sales tools and in data or video provided to channel partners for enhancing their online/catalog experiences to better present the Badger meter offerings. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who actively seeks information and knowledge via existing documents, web-searching, and speaking with subject matter experts. The position requires English verbal/written proficiency.
- Reading, indexing, and gap assessments of existing content
- Researching (documents, web, interviews) assigned topics and locating missing information and/or preparing write ups and/or scripts that explain topics
- Additional projects, tasks, and/or assignments as assigned.
- Technical related experience
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in Marketing, computer science, engineering or science field
- Intermediate computer/technical skills in Microsoft products
- Ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of confidentiality, credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates
- Strong ability to multi-task on the job
- Strong Customer focus
- Excellent team player and positive outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law" poster supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm