HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company. We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
At HP 200A (named after Hewlett-Packard's first product - the ), we are driving the strategic direction for our new, microfluidics-based, growth businesses beginning with healthcare diagnostics. As the world's largest microfluidics company with 30+ years of inkjet printing experience, we have the expertise and scale to craft sophisticated microfluidics solutions that can disrupt healthcare diagnostics.
- Serve as our software healthcare privacy subject matter expert for businesses and solutions. Work closely with solution and data teams to ensure compliance with all healthcare privacy laws and regulations.
- Strong technical background and ability to communicate complex technical, logical, or process issues in a timely, concise, and objective manner
- Ensure all data uses are in compliance with agreements including contractual restrictions, applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Develop privacy plans and ensure compliance across all solution activities including development implementation, operations, and support.
- Lead privacy for strategic initiatives and new product development projects.
- Support business/transactional counsel with the review and negotiation of privacy language as needed, particularly for HIPAA and privacy issues.
- Develop and maintain privacy policies and SOPs.
- Complete audits, risk assessment activities, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Continuously learn about new regulatory requirements and industry trends and build into the privacy program.
- Train businesses and solutions on healthcare privacy requirements. Lead outreach plans and continuously build relationships and awareness around importance of privacy.
- Bachelors Degree required in Computer Science, Business or related field. Advanced Degree and privacy certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in healthcare privacy and compliance.
- Must have detailed knowledge of healthcare privacy laws and regulations.
- Ability to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.