HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company. We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
At HP 200A (named after Hewlett-Packard's first product - the ), we are driving the strategic direction for our new, microfluidics-based, growth businesses... beginning with healthcare diagnostics. As the world's largest microfluidics company with 30+ years of inkjet printing experience, we have the expertise and scale to craft sophisticated microfluidics solutions that can disrupt healthcare diagnostics.
As a Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for driving the teams to deliver SW products and services to the market. This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and postproduction support. You should also be fluent in discussing good SW/services architecture and deployment models, important cloud, mobile and data technologies and trends, and SW/service business models & economics.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery for complex multi asset programs
- Write product and interface specifications
- Drive quarterly roadmap & resource planning activities and deliverables
- Prepare and present program and project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning
- Promote value-driven delivery, innovation, and continuous improvement at multiple levels of the organization
- Communicate shared understanding of direction and objectives into multiple domains
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate risk exposure at all levels
- Interact comfortably in one-to-one meetings with individual technical contributors, senior engineering leaders (technology and business)
- Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure success
- Manage and maintain team backlogs and ensure forward project momentum
- Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Mentors other TPMs/PMs on process and best practices
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 10+ years of experience, with 3 years minimum in a Technical Program Manager role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Experience designing and developing software applications design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions.
- Evaluating and selecting forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- History of innovation with multiple patents or deployed solutions in the field of software design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.