Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary:The Electrician II's primary responsibility for this job is to perform electrical repair and maintenance on billboards and facilities.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing electrical and lighting systems for billboards
- Maintain accurate log of completed jobs
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures, building codes, and National Electrical Code
- Troubleshoot and repair systems related to digital LED signage
- Maintain inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials
- Ability to read blue prints and technical diagrams
- Respond to emergency calls as needed
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E, OSHA, and safe work practices
- Maintains local purchase, and other records for parts and materials needed to complete work
- May supervise lower level electricians
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Education and Certifications
- Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Sign Electrician
- Must possess valid in-state driver's license suitable for light commercial vehicles.
- Mathematical Acumen (Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.)
- Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be email competent
- Planning and Organizing - Reaching goals that are central to success by making and following plans and managing time and resources effectively.
- Attention to Detail - Working in a conscientious, consistent and thorough manner.
- Digital Literacy - Engaging with digital technologies to accomplish goals and solve challenges in the workplace.
- Fostering Communication - Listening and communication openly, honestly and respectfully with difference audiences. Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely. Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
- Achievement Orientation - Focus efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with organizations standards.
- Concern for Safety - Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Ability to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, pull, push and position ladders, ropes, pulleys, material and equipment in excess of 85 pounds. Employee is required to climb ladders and/or stairs and work at heights of 100 feet or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in an outside environment in seasonally inclement weather. The requirements of the job include occasional exposure to heat, cold, poisonous plants, and insects.
LocationChicago, IL: 4000 South Morgan St, 60609
Position Type Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.