As the Director, Marketing Insights & Analytics you will identify and champion evidence-based marketing principles. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will ensure behavioral science and evidence-based demand principles are applied across all marketing touchpoints including Packaging Graphics Design, Communications (Advertising), and eCommerce. You use measurement tools to find lessons learned to further the effectiveness of Conagra's Marketing investments, and create awareness of evidence-based marketing best practices across the Conagra enterprise. You will work with the Marketing, Brand, and Demand Science (Insights & Analytics) teams to integrate and apply evidence-based marketing principles to Conagra's marketing strategies and execution.
What You'll Do:
- Challenges industry norms and knowledge as it pertains to Marketing effectiveness
- Identify evidence-based Marketing principles that maximize effectiveness and return on investment
- Champion application of principles across all Marketing touch points and at all levels of the Conagra organization
- Improve Marketing effectiveness and Demand Science capabilities and uncover new capabilities aligned with our goals
- Create an agile, evidence-based behavioral science approach to identify and determine Marketing opportunities; develop a learning plan, execute and communicate learning and best practices in simple, easy to understand principles and frameworks
- Establish yourself as a strategic partner to Marketing Senior Leadership team, Brand Management leaders, and peers across the Demand Science team
- Establish important strategic Marketing opportunities to be addressed in annual operating and strategic plans, serving as consumer expert and informed Marketing and partner
- Lead integration of consumer and marketplace trends; ensure relevant trends are acted upon in Marketing strategies and branded executions
- Determine and promote the sourcing and interpretation of marketplace and consumer learning to arrive at evidence-based Marketing strategies and refined executions for CAG brands
- Drive adoption of a comprehensive range of consumer data and research methodologies, continuous improvement in techniques and cost, and finds new tools to increase effectiveness
- Help promote an end-to-end integrated commercialization strategy and process
- Implement a modernized, exposure and purchase data-based approach to measure the impact of Marketing investments on the business, and promote data-backed decision making and optimization
- Lead a team of experienced managers to champion identification and application of Marketing principles
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience or Master's degree with 8+ years of experience producing high quality, well-regarded data and consumer insights analyses
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Experience with a broad array of Marketing disciplines including Packaging Graphics Design, Paid, Owned and Earned Media, Advertising Content, Brand Communications, and eCommerce
- Experience translating data and insights into applicable recommendations resulting in tangible results
- Project Management skills to ensure demand science resources are leveraged and applied to the most important business issues and opportunities
- Demonstrates Skills of the Future - adaptable, collaborative, influential, data-driven, critical and expansive thinking, functional depth & expertise
- Knowledge of multiple consumer data and learning tools
- Experience working with multiple third-party suppliers ensuring they are aligned to company's key deliverables and driving to impactful outcomes
- Well-versed in explaining difficult concepts and opportunities in simple, applicable business terms, and at all levels of an organization including executive leadership
- Management experience with demonstrated ability to motivate and develop a team
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.