QUALIFICATIONS, SPECIFIC SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES (INCLUDING LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS)
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally with peers, clients, and public.
- Ability to get along with co-workers and peers.
- Maintenance of regular attendance and punctuality within customary tolerances.
(The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to (20-50) pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Work involves walking, sitting, driving or standing for brief periods of time. Reaching: extending hands and arms in any direction. Handling: seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand(s). Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds by ear.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Engine shop and shop office environments, including: hoists, heavy parts, chemicals and fluids with use of precision instruments, stringent housekeeping and work area safety regulations and practices to observe and maintain.
- Environment may include brief periods of elevated noise exposure due to engine testing, exposure to outside weather conditions required to service aircraft engines and accessories.
BBA Aviation Global Engine Services is a military-friendly environment.
This job description shows typical requirements of a position within this job classification. This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Individual positions may vary slightly in functions, job dimensions and requirements. Candidates whose abilities make them unable to meet these requirements will still be considered fully qualified if they can perform the Essential Functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. AA/EOE/ADA