POSITION SUMMARYU.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm with overtime as needed and occasional Saturdays.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Load, unload and stock tires and auto parts in a fast-paced warehouse environment using industrial vehicles such as a forklift or picker equipment
- Stay fit doing hands-on work. You can expect to lift up to 80 lbs. and need to be capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 lbs. Some of our stock racks are 25 feet tall, so you must be comfortable working at those heights.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to work on your feet for extended periods of time and work overtime as needed
- Contribute to our culture of safety, ensuring adherence to all safety policies and operating procedures
**$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!** ($500 at 3 months, $500 at 6 months, and $1000 at 1 year of service)
- Highly competitive wages starting at $16.00 pay increase with a 90 day satisfactory performance review
- Annual incentive plan bonus
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, Volunteer Hours and Holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- 1 year of work experience
- 18 years of age
- A valid driver's license and good driving record, as needed
- Good memory and able to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Basic reading and math skills required
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds depending on the location, and work at heights of 20 feet on a regular basis
- Ability to push and/or roll tires up to 400 pounds
- Ability to be trained and use powered industrial trucks (forklifts) and high reach lifts
- Work on his/her feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at .
AA/EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability