Come be a part of something greater! Great Southern Bank is committed to fostering an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed at every level. By embracing diversity, we celebrate and value differences in age, outlook, cultural background, lifestyle and physical ability. We offer career opportunities and advancement across a wide range of disciplines. Ranked #1 Forbes Best Bank 2021, come join our team of customer service experts today!
Responsible for assisting with the daily supervision of the Check Production department and ensures that all daily work
is completed in an accurate timely manner. Keeps the Check Production Supervisor informed regarding developments in
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitors the daily activities of the Check Production department by providing support, guidance, and training as
needed. This duty is performed about 25% of the time.
2. Maintains a strong working knowledge of all bank policies and procedures regarding check production and
statement preparation. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
3. Available to operate an inserter machine and check binder to process daily mail and check orders. This duty is
performed about 20% of the time.
4. Responsible for ensuring that all mail is processed daily and check orders are reviewed for accuracy. Ensures that
items are printed, bound, and packaged for the correct customers. This duty is performed about 40% of the
5. Maintains regular and reliable attendance, punctuality and personal appearance. Reads, writes, and
communicates in a clear and efficient manner via various types of correspondence, such as, in person, phone,
email, letters, etc. Adheres to all company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable banking rules,
regulations, and laws (including BSA/AML).
6. Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
Great Southern Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, treating all candidates and employees equitably without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Monday - Friday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hours per week: 25
Job Grade 2