At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world's transition to clean energy.
Department: AG0704 Corporate HR, Exempt
Function: Human Resources
Job Summary:As member of the Human Resources team, the Senior HR Data and Analytics Analyst will be responsible for supporting the design and optimization for global HR information systems, including their functionality, data quality, reporting and governance, and building and advancing analytics across all disciplines.
- Analyzes HR business processes and works across HR functions and IT to recommend, develop, and optimize existing and future HR information systems functionality to achieve greater process efficiencies and a higher level of control effectiveness.
- Leads the design of global HR metrics and external benchmarking within HR information systems, including cross-functional companywide data mining and analytics on employee data trends.
- Leads global HR data governance initiatives, including key data element identification, data quality reporting, and maintenance, as well as retention and classification solutions in compliance with corporate policy.
- Facilitates ongoing governance of HR information systems projects, incident management, and upgrades with HR and IT leadership.
- Operates as primary contact point with IT department on all matters involving HR information systems.
- Works with management, Internal Audit, and IT on the coordination of HR information systems audit plans, and the ongoing testing of its internal control environment with the Internal Audit group.
- Maintains an advanced knowledge of HR information systems capabilities, as well as HR business processes and functional HR strategies to recommend and support solutions.
- Delivers high quality analysis, reporting, and presentations to senior leadership to support HR and overall business strategy and decision-making.
Understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
Successful Incumbents will have:
- Undergraduate Degree in related field or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Human Resources practices, business processes, controls, systems and strategies
- Experience in business process management and data analysis
- Experience with Workday, with an emphasis on security, reporting, analytics, and design
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using other data analytics applications such as Tableau or Power BI is preferred
- Comparable industry experience is strongly preferred
The Senior HR Data and Analytics Analystresponsibilities reach across the global HR organization. This role will work closely with all areas of HR to understand strategy and operational needs to develop and execute solutions within HR information systems. The incumbent may be required to travel to site locations for short visits.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at .
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities