This position is responsible for providing advice and solutions that effectively address the financial goals and objectives as well as the needs and concerns of members. The role develops long term relationships to grow business.
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Provide fee based financial planning and asset management to members. Grow Assets under Management (AUM) by offering a breadth of financial solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by conducting regular training, attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and functions and sending referrals back to the credit union.
- Effectively deliver multiple services and expertise to clients by providing professional fee based advice, financial planning and asset management.
- Effectively implement/leverage technology and other available investment tools and resources to provide clients an exceptional member experience on a consistent basis.
- Meet or exceed credit union cross selling goals as established in the credit union commitment letter. Meet or exceed production goals, with an appropriate product mix. Collaborate with credit union, create and execute on an annual marketing plan.
- Pursue member feedback regarding their experienceincluding the process and the outcome.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent trade off in professional work experience.
- 3-5 years successful financial services sales experience; with a verifiable commission history of at least $150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Life, health and variable insurance license.
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Examination, Series 7, 63 and IAR (65/66 or appropriate designation) registrations or obtained in 60 days from hire date.
- LUTCF, CLU, ChFC or CFP designation preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver an effective message scaled to appropriate audience.
- High level oral and written communication skills.
- For individuals new to this role:
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration with our licensed broker-dealer and/or verify all required insurance licensing.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and applicable regulatory requirements are met
*LI-SWCUNA Mutual Group's insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
CUNA Mutual Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.