Do you have a history of continued success in closing net new account targets but still have the hunger to continually develop your sales proficiency? Are you someone who is driven by challenges with a mission to close a deal? Someone who likes to take initiative, be a go-getter exceeding expectations? Good news! 1WorldSync is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This position is remote, or can be based in our Chicago office.
1WorldSync is the industry leader in product content management. With 550 employees across the US, Brazil, Canada, France, Mexico, Russia, Switzerland, and the UK, we're seeking an Account Executive to support our growing global team.
Reporting directly to our Director of Sales, the Account Executive will play a key role in hunting, finding and winning new accounts for 1WorldSync.
As an Account Executive at 1WorldSync, responsibilities include the following:
- Hunting for new business targets, finding and winning new accounts for 1WorldSync
- Strategizing and developing strategies to enter new markets
- Negotiating and closing new contracts, ensuring the company's goals, renewal goals, and individual quota goals are all achieved.
- Providing strategic account management for new enterprise level business.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing meaningful relationships with decision-makers and influencers at various levels.
- Coordinating and consulting with internal matrix partners to deliver the right solution(s) to solve specific customer problems and achieve customer business objectives.
- Identifying solution enhancements or innovations to best serve & anticipate a potential new customer needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in solutions based sales experience
- 1+ year of experience with a major market-driven SaaS company or an emerging business that has experienced rapid growth
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Track record of high achievement in progressive strategic sales and business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful hands-on product and software solutions sales experience
- Experience working with and growing partnerships with major retailers and/or brands
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A naturally curious and passionate personality
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to establish and maintain executive-level relationships
- Excellent business process design and analytical skills
Earn some travel miles!
- This position requires up to 40% travel.
- Travel to potential new customer sites for diagnosis, design and delivery workshops, planning, and execution of Statement of Work.
Why join 1WorldSync?
- We are the best at what we do!
- The ability to partner with global professionals at the top of their game
- Performance-driven culture and team-oriented approach
- A comfortable, friendly environment with colleagues who are committed to excellence
- A generous vacation policy, incredible health benefits, and stellar 401(k) plan
- Opportunity to take ownership of processes and programs and to make your mark
1WorldSync is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing employees and applicants with an environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at 1WorldSync are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
1WorldSync will provide reasonable accommodations during the application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact us at .